Monday, July 11, 2005

Ideas in Cincy

OK first off Gary things have been crazy recently so i havent had time to post and from the looks of it Tara has been posting on hers recently.

Well i am for the most part settled in at my cincy resicence. I love being back home and chillin with my roommates. Now the start to what i want to do while i am back in town. Let start with what i did last week, i went to a professional bartending school and meet with a woman called Angel who is in charge and i decided i will go to bartending school. I hope to find a job working at a bar after the school is over at the end of the month.

I am also going to start bouncing at longworths on my off nights from bartending and start looking for a real planning job right away. I am looking to stay in cincy but i am getting interest from New Zeland. It would be fun to go to New Zeland and work for a few years, how real that chance to work it i dont know, i know i am not counting on it, if it happens then i will be game to give it a shot.

I also decided that i am going to do one of those things that people always talk about but never do. I am going to build a custom Chopper this winter in my basement. I decided that since things are working out the way i want them to i am going to turn things upside down and do what i have always wanted to do, so this winter i am building my dream motorcycle, anyone that knows about bikes and motors i am more then willing to have you come and help me work on it. let me know if you are interested. Now i need to price them and figure out what kinda parts and bike i want. I will put a picture of the kinda bike i am looking to build on this site.

9 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Gary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Work Abroad programs, including New Zealand

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger T-Merch said...

Oh, if you go to New Zealand I am SO visiting...

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Tom: Keeping you down since 1980. said...

Um... I have never built a bike but I have fixed a whole lot of things that have broken on mine... I will over my tools and limited knowledge.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger jay.c.b. said...

sounds cool .. a bike in the basement. ..
.
and here's a naive question ..
how does one drive a bike after it's been built and fully assembled in the basement?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Tom: Keeping you down since 1980. said...

I would assume you build it in the basement, break it apart to take it to paint, and then when you assemble after paint... you do it not in the basement.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger jay.c.b. said...

oh.
just seems like a lot of work to move it all downstairs, assemble it, disassemble it, take it all back upstairs, then reassemble it upstairs.
.
but then again i know nothing about bikes except that they go, vroom vroom, really loud every time i'm watching a show on television and i miss what they are saying, because the stupid bikes are so loud.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Geez, guys...all that effort! I would assume that you'd just naturally get the bike out the same way you extract other important things...like boats in glass bottles, money in piggy banks, & candy in pinatas........the obvious solution is to smash the house.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Tom: Keeping you down since 1980. said...

I am willing to admit... Donna is a genius.

Well Jay, the bike will probably take a month MINIMUM to build, and the parts might come in at different times. After a month of building, you probably will not remember hauling them down there as you haul all the parts back up the stairs. Or, if you are brave (stupid) or have a Tom around... someone could ride it up the stairs... that would be so fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home