Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday thoughts

I guess everyone has their up days and their down days. Over the last few months I have had way more down days then I have up days. Since being back in Ohio I would say they are leveling out but I don’t know anymore. Today was one of those days were everything felt as if it was going bad. I took my SUV into the shop and it will be there until Thursday at the earliest, and will cost me thousand bucks. can't wait. Thank god for insurance, only 300 I will have to pay USAA gets to cover the rest. But still 300 I don’t have. Then I find out my phone has been recalled but verizon doesn’t tell its costumers that, you have to go in and wait in line for 45 minutes before someone will tell you that. So hopefully I will get my new phone this week. And once I got back home I have been just real depressed today, I don’t really know why.

Tomorrow is a bog day for me; I have a job interview with Northwestern Mutual. I am really hoping this goes well because I really need a job right now and I think it could be a lot of fun to get into the financial side of things for a while before going back to grad school, no rush for me, my life is on this holding pattern and it feels as if it will never end. God I hope it does someday. Someday soon to because I really don’t like how I feel.

On a side not I went to a party with Tom and crew and had a great time, watching tom try to run from some crazy girl was so damn funny. I think I started to cry I was laughing so hard. But the funny part was after we left the party. Cindy and I went to steak and shake for food and we got talking and remembered that it was 10 years ago this past 4th of July that we went on our first and only date. She reminded me that it was our only date, hahaha. Hard to believe that we have known each other that long. But I am glad me and her are still friends and hang out. She said she is going to come down and visit with me but odds are I will be a side visit when she goes and visits all her other cincy friends. hahaha. Ohh well things are different now that I am back and I really need to start doing things for myself and make that person I became in DC more of the person I am in Cincy now. Hollywood truly needs to come back to me.

4 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger T-Merch said...

Don't get too down on yourself, okay? I've been there - heck, who am I kidding, I AM there in that place where everything seems to be going so devastatingly wrong! :O)

Buck up and make the best of what you can - that's really all you can do. I, for one, can't wait for the day when I look back and think how terribly stupid I was to get so worked up over all these inconsequential things.

Good luck on the interview!! Let us know how it goes!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Donna said...

hey joe..sorry everything seems to be going crappy. if it makes you feel better at all, reading your posts make me feel better cus i've felt almost the same way....some educational philosopher turd....piaget maybe?....said that every major life stage comes with a crisis that people have to go through and overcome before they can move on to the next stage. guess we're all in that 20-something-life type crisis maybe. too bad we've got 4 different cities in on the act....it would be a lot of fun for all of us to hang out together.:) hang in there; the bad stuff never lasts for too long (of course the bummed out side of me would say 'neither does the good stuff' so whatever...but you know what i mean)...there are many more good times still to come

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Tom: Keeping you down since 1980. said...

Hi, I am T-Merch... I have a great job, a new house, and I am a professional cheerleader... ON THE SIDE. I sure am down on my amazing life. Maybe I will just break my Tribute.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger T-Merch said...

Hi, I am T-Merch, I have a great, boring and unchallenging job that I can't bring myself to wake up for every day, I have a total of 3 pieces of furniture for my great house, and my doctor tells me I can't dance for 2-3 more months, and consequently I will miss auditions for every dance team in the metroplex.

I hear what you're saying, Tom, many people should be so fortunate -- and I totally realize that. I am just a perfectionist and I let the little things get under my skin. The more things you attain, the more you have to worry about!

That's my point to Hollywood -- it could be a lot worse. He's got a great family, fantastic friends, and has attained a lot, even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

And PS, my car blows, that's not even an exaggeration. :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home