Wednesday, August 17, 2005

BEER OLMPICS

And the winner is...... US!!!

So the beer Olympics were the past Saturday and the winner was Suzi's team. Which means the three old guys anchored the winning team, Tom, Francis, and me. All 6 teammates had a major hand it the win but I would have to say that Francis is the MVP of the games. I think he drank 9 beers in the Case race. I had 5 but at 3 I looked at Francis and was like, "I think this is going to be trouble." hhahaha.

For those of you who didn’t know about the Beer Olympics it was a brain child of Suzi and Tom and we had 6 events we competed in with 4 teams of 6, each team having 2 girls and 4 guys.

events:
1. Flip cup
2. Relay Race
3. Beer/Easter egg hunt
4. Beer Pong
5. Water Balloon toss
6. musical Chairs
7. Case Race

My team won the Beer/Easter egg hunt, beer pong, and musical chair and we came in second on case race. But we got the over all win by 5 points.

Each team was suppose to bring 5 cases of beer so needless to say we had way to much beer and everyone got way to wasted. Good times good times. They had the bath tub full of beer, a tub like tub in the garage full of beer and coolers in every room.

I won musical chairs by beating Krista for the last chair and in. Hope the process breaking the chair. It was really funny, hopefully really soon someone will send me that picture and I will put it up on the site. Besides that during the case race one of the judges got sick and threw up right next to me. I really thought that was someone on my team so for a moment I freaked out. But my team was a bunch of champs and we came through. So congrats guys, everything thought we were down and out after we got beat at flip cup but we knew we were going to come through in the end.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Gary said...

What was the full team roster?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Doc Hollywood said...

me
tom
francis
suzi
branden, suzi's date at the wedding
and nancy? i could have her name wrong, one of suzi's friends

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Tom: Keeping you down since 1980. said...

Tom
Francis
Joe
Suzi
Brenden
Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home