Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wedding of the year and job potential

So I haven’t had the chance to write here recently and there is a lot going on. First off I wanted to congratulate Francis and Wendy. Their wedding was beautiful, from what i remember everyone had a good time. I kind of remember the reception. We all danced and drank and had an amazing time, Wendy looked beautiful, it was hard to believe that one of my close friends is now married. The only complaint that I do have has to do with the morning. When my alarm clock went off at 5am and I had only gotten 2 hours sleep, well less then that because the last thing I remember seeing on TV was American Chopper and when I woke up they were test riding the bike so that means that I actually got less then two hours sleep. We had to get up that early so that we could make it to the golf course on time. I didn’t play that bad but the fact that I didn’t wake until around the 4th hole I am sure messed up my game, not that I have much of a golf game now a days.

I am in the middle of bartending class. I am really enjoying the class and learning a lot. We have had a test everyday and I have passed them all, you need a 90 percent to pass. So with a week to go I am really looking forward to finishing it up and working at a local bar. I also have been looking for a full time job in the area. I am in the middle of talking to UC about a job in the marketing department for the AD. Though I just found out that a friend of mine is also going for the job and I am worried about who will get the job. I am hoping for the best and I would really like to work for UC. I also am talking to Northwestern Financial, City of Fairfield, and a developer outside of cincy. SO hopefully one of these things will come through.

Joe Henderson

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger T-Merch said...

Good luck, Joe, keep us posted!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Ditto that...good luck!!:)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Donna said...

jasper63 im pretty sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home